Spain Non-Lucrative Residence Visa

Spain Non-Lucrative Residence Visa
All News Blog Videos

Spain Non-Lucrative Residence Visa

18 May 2022
The Non-working Residence visa – formally the Non-lucrative Residence visa is open to non-EU citizens wishing to stay in Spain for longer than six months; a great option for retirees, looking for a route into Spain.

Related blogs

Spanish Non-working Residence Visa

The Non Working Residence Visa is one of the most popular in Spain – along with the Spanish Golden Visa. In this video, we focus on some of the restrictions relating to this Spain Visa; in particular, those concerning travel restrictions and Spanish tax laws.

The Non-working Residence Visa requires you to spend at least 183 days a year in Spain. This is significant because this will make you a Spanish tax resident, liable to pay tax on your worldwide income.

ACRO: what you need to know

If you’re planning on moving abroad, it’s likely you’ll need an ACRO.
Woodcock Notary Public is often asked to notarise ACRO documents and have them legalised. In this blog post, we explain how the process works.

We Provide Bulgarian Notary Services

If Bulgaria is a place of significance for you or your business, we can help.

There are currently around 7,000 British citizens settled in Bulgaria, as well as around 79,000 Bulgarian nationals in the UK.

Whether it is travel consents for children, power of attorney, or selling real estate in Bulgaria, our experts can assist you with your notarial needs.

The History of Notaries | From Ancient Egypt to the Romans to the 21st Century

Notaries have been around for thousands of years. From Ancient Egypt, to the Romans & the Pope, to the 21st Century, notary publics have played an essential role in our societies.

We take you on a short trip across time, explaining how notaries have developed across time and how Woodcock Notary Public contributes to its history.

The History of Notaries

What is a notary public? This is a common question that we are asked. This blog post explores the historical background of notaries and how the modern notary public came to be.

Paying taxes in the USA – Applying for an ITIN from the UK

If you need to pay taxes in the US but do not qualify for a social security number, it is still possible to do so, by applying for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)

As a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA), Woodcock Notary Public is authorised by the IRS to complete applications for ITINs on our clients’ behalf.

For more information about ITINs, CAAs, and what you need in order to conduct business in the US, visit our website.

Notarisation services for China

Woodcock Notary Public offers a full Chinese Notarisation service including all the necessary steps to legalise UK-issued documents for use in China.

Introducing Woodcock Notary Public | 2022

Introducing Woodcock Notary Public, a friendly, efficient team of legal experts and professionals who are on hand to assist with all notarial matters.

Whether you’re a business that needs to transfer overseas assets, or an individual who is seeking a power of attorney, we can help.